Hey Everyone, I thought I would share with you today an updated hair mask routine I follow to keep my hair healthy and to aid it’s growth.
If you know me by now then you will know how much I love Shea moisture and their products. They have been a huge part of my journey with my hair care and the maintainince as well as growth of my hair throughout the years.
This is an updated hair mask routine that I use to keep my hair healthy in aid of my hair journey .
Products You Will Need:
Shea Moisture Jamaican Caster Oil Strengthen and Restore Treatment Masque
Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Hair Masque
Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10 in 1 Multi-Benefit Hair Masque
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque
Shea Moisture 100% Pure Jamaican Caster Oil
Orange Essential Oil
1) Add 2 tsps of each hair masque to a bowl
2) Add 5 drops of pure 100% jamaican caster oil to the bowl
3) Add 10 drops of the orange essential oil to the bowl
4) Mix all of the products together in the bowl and put to the side
5) Wash your hair first with a shampoo and conditioner of your choice.
6) Add your hair masque to your hair after you have washed, conditioned and sectioned your hair. Apply the masque and leave it in for 45 mins.
7) After 45 mins wash out the hair masque and add some leave in conditioner and any other styling products that you use.
This is my updated hair mask routine and I will hopefully be doing a video on this soon so you guys can see in more depth how I section and apply the mask and what products I use in general as I use so many different products. Keep posted and you will see some more from me very soon.